MREB has served the South Florida area for 16 years. Our agents are experienced in luxury waterfront, avoiding foreclosures, residential properties, investment properties, vacant land, and commercial sales. We will use this knowledge to get your property sold to a qualified buyer.
MREB provides rental and property management services for tenants and investors in the South Florida area. Whether you are looking for a seasonal rental, long-term lease, or are in need of quickly locating a qualified tenant, we can provide maximum exposure for you. If you are an absentee owner, we can assist you with tenant searches, background checks, inspections, maintenance, rent collection, financial statements, re-key / lock changes, and eviction.
MREB has access to the latest listings of distressed sales. Many of these properties are great deals, but they move quickly. Our team will help you secure the property you want.
Stage 1 – Attract Buyers to Your Property By:
- Providing detailed marketing material to prospective buyers through participating agents
- Ensuring maximum exposure through the MLS and hundreds of other websites
- Placing appropriate marketing signage to increase traffic flow
- Arranging property viewings by My Real Estate Broker, Inc. agents along with participating brokers from around South Florida
- Exposing your property with an effective marketing campaign
Stage 2 – Assist You in Preparing Your Property For Sale By:
- Determining the best sales price based on current market conditions
- Reviewing selling points and possible improvements to help increase marketability and price
- Explaining your showing options and recommendations
- Estimating your costs as seller
Stage 3 – Manage The Showing and Escrow Period By:
- Communicating with you on a regular basis
- Screening qualified buyers
- Presenting and reviewing all written offers
- Negotiating the terms of all transactions
- Finalizing the purchase and sale contract
- Accounting for all funds (deposits, escrow, etc.)
- Confirming ongoing buyers financial status
- Confirming the closing and maintaining a transaction file in our records
For more real estate related information, visit our Blog!
My Real Estate Broker, Inc. (MREB) is devoted to providing an accessible website for all. If you have
trouble viewing files or accessing content, please contact MREB and identify the kind of accessibility issue you are experiencing. MREB is committed to providing the content you need in the format that works best for you. We welcome advice and comments on how MREB can improve and continue its efforts to increase the accessibility of our website.
One thought on “Sellers”
Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article! It is the little changes which will make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!
Comments are closed.